Basic policy on personal information protection
NR-Power Lab (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") handles the personal information we collect in accordance with the following policy:
- （1）Personal information shall be handled in accordance with applicable laws and regulations regarding personal information protection (hereinafter referred to as "Laws and Regulations").
- （2）Personal information shall be acquired by lawful and fair means.
- （3）Personal information shall be used within the scope of the purposes specified.
- （4）Personal information shall not be provided to third parties without the consent of the individual or as prohibited by Laws and Regulations.
- （5）Internal rules and the organizational structure shall be established to protect against any outflow, leakage, or loss of personal information, and personal information shall be managed by our thoroughly educated employees.
Handling of our customers' personal information, etc.
The Company handles the personal information of our customers, business partners, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Customers") based on the following concepts:
1. Acquisition of personal information
1）Personal information provided by Customers
The Company shall collect personal information such as name, workplace (department, title), address, and contact information (telephone number, fax, e-mail address, etc.) of Customers at the customer's discretion to achieve the purposes of use listed below.
2）Referential information provided by Customers
The Company will not link Customers' personal information to any referential information (information that does not personally identify Customers, but is related to Customers, including but not limited to their IP address, cookie information, browser information, etc.) obtained by websites managed by the Company by linking them to the Customers' information held by the Company.
When the Company provides a Customers' referential information to a third party and the third party expects to obtain personal information, necessary matters will be confirmed with the third party in accordance with Laws and Regulations.
2. Purpose of using personal information
1）The Company uses personal information for the following purposes.
- （1）Customer identity verification
- （2）Tasks involving operations, sales, provision of services, etc.
- （3）Tasks involving providing, obtaining, and researching information about the Company's services
- （4）Guidance for seminars, exhibitions, etc. about the Company's services
- （5）Distribution of newsletters in relation to the Company's business
- （6）Responses to inquiries and complaints from Customers
- （7）Other tasks associated with or related to the above
2）If the purpose of use is specifically defined and described in documents or website screens where personal information is provided, personal information will be used within the scope of that purpose of use.
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
Personal information provided by Customers shall not be provided to third parties except in the following cases. When providing information to third parties, it shall be provided appropriately in accordance with Laws and Regulations.
- （1）When Customers' consent has been obtained
- （2）When the Company outsources or provides it to subcontractors or agencies within the scope required to accomplish "2. Purpose of using personal information"
- （3）When it is disclosed in a manner in which the individual cannot be identified by the third party (e.g. statistical processing)
- （4）When permitted by Laws and Regulations
4. Joint use
The Company may jointly use the personal information of customers under the following condition:
・User's purpose of use
Purpose of use described in "2. Purpose of using personal information" above
・Personal information items that may be jointly used
Name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, workplace (department, title, inquiry/transaction details)
・Company responsible for joint use
NR-Power Lab Co., Ltd.
5. Safety management measures
To prevent unauthorized external access to, or loss, leakage, or falsification of personal information, the Company properly manages the personal information it collects.
6. Retention period
The Company retains the personal information of Customers for the period necessary to achieve the above "2. Purpose of using personal information." However, this does not apply if a longer retention period is required by Laws and Regulations.
7. Disclosure of personal information, etc.
We will respond appropriately and in accordance with Laws and Regulations to requests for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, or suspension of use (hereinafter referred to as "Disclosure, etc.") of personal information provided by Customers.
Inquiries by telephone can be made to the NR-Power Lab representative at 052-753-5581.